CHINA VISA ASSISTANCE
(5 Working Days)
✓ Visa Consultancy
✓ Non-appearance (Submission and Collection)
✓ Visa fee for 15 and 30 days (depending on Embassy)
Courier Fee for Documents to be Returned:
✕ Metro Manila – PHP 200.00
✕ North/South Luzon – PHP 250.00
✕ Visayas/Mindanao – PHP 300.00
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST – All Original Documents to be submitted to the office
Steps in China Visa Processing (Non-Appearance)
1. Pay the Visa Assistance Fee and submit all original documents in the checklist. Make sure everything is complete because the embassy will not accept incomplete documents
2. We will forward the application to China Embassy; processing time is up to 4 working days. Once approved, you can collect your passport with visa sticker in the office or through courier
✓ Philippine Passport with at least 6 months validity (make sure Page 3 is signed)
✓ Old Passport. If new Passport only, embassy requires explanation letter see Page 2. If cannot find Old Passport then, embassy requires explanation letter see Page 2
✓ Photo Copy of the Passport’s Bio Page (Page 2) and Emergency Contact Page (Last Page)
✓ Photocopy of previous and valid advanced visa for frequent travellers (USA, CANADA, UK, SCHENGEN, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, KOREA)
✓ 4 pcs Colored Photo Chinese Visa size(48mm x 33mm) with white background
✓ Original PSA Birth Certificate should be not more than 1 year old
✓ Original PSA Marriage Certificate (if applicable) should be not more than 1 year old
✓ Type Written and Signed Application Form in A4 size (to be provided). Download Here
✓ Day to Day Itinerary, Hotel Voucher and Airline Ticket
Optional: Add PHP 500.00/applicant if you want us to prepare for you.
✓ Original Bank Certificate with OR from Bank (Ideal amount for the current balance is PHP 100,000). Including type of account, opening date, average daily balance and current balance
✓ Original Bank Statement for the past 6 months (very strict) (Ideal amount for the Average Daily Balance is PHP 50,000)
✓ ITR (Income Tax Return) Form 2316 for individual / Form 1701 or Form 1702 to for companies
NOTE: If No ITR – kindly provide a notarized affidavit explaining why there’s no ITR
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IF EMPLOYED
✓Original Signed Certificate of Employment (indicate applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & HR email address)
✓ Photocopy of Company ID
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IF BUSINESS OWNER
✓ Photo Copy of DTI or SEC Permit (includes Names & signatories of the corporation)
✓ Photo Copy of Mayor’s Permit
✓ Photo Copy of BIR company registration
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROFESSIONALS
✓Photo Copy of PRC Card or IBP Card
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS
✓Original Copy of School Certificate
1. For sponsored applicants, the sponsor should be an immediate family. The sponsor will provide financial requirements while all applicants will submit PSA documents to prove relationship (Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate). We will also provide a letter of sponsorship to be filled-up by the sponsor.
Note: PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate should be not more than 1 year old.
2. Visa approval is at the discretion of the Visa officers. We cannot guarantee 100% approval.
3. In case we found the documents insufficient, we will return the documents and charge PHP 500.00/applicant as assessment fee including the courier fee. Remaining payment will be refunded to you.
4. Visa submission is within 3 working days after the receipt of complete documents and if there are no additional requirements needed. We strongly suggest applying at least 1 month prior to travel date because there are times where the visa officer is requesting for additional documents.
5. For denied application, you can re-apply after 6 months. No Refunds for the Visa Assistance fee.